Are you planning a trip to Ocean City, Maryland this November and looking for things to do?
At Hileman Real Estate, we have you covered! No matter if you already have your beach getaway booked and are counting down the days until you can relax in our favorite resort town, or are looking for a perfect rental to escape for a few days, we have the ultimate list of how you can spend your November getaway!
Locals and tourists can agree that one of the best times to visit OCMD is during the months following August. This is why the local experts at Hileman Real Estate compiled the top 10 things to do in OCMD this November. Check it out and book your beach getaway with Hileman Real Estate today!
Top 10 Things to Do in Ocean City, MD
- Bike on the Boardwalk: The off-season is one of the best times to ride the boards. Not only can you ride all day, but there are fewer crowds to weave around, and the weather is at the perfect temperature to ride in comfort.
- Catch a Sunrise: Is there anything better than an Ocean City sunrise over the ocean? Wake up and head to the beach with a coffee in hand to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean for another beautiful morning in OCMD.
- Watch the Sunset: The only competitor of an Ocean City sunrise? An Ocean City sunset of course! Enjoy dinner bayside and watch the sky change colors as the sun sets into the Isle of the Wight Bay! This is just one of those views that you don’t want to miss
- Take Your Dog to the Beach: On October 1st the beach and boardwalk open back up to your four-legged friends until April 30th! Take your pets to roam the sand and the ocean waves, or take a cool walk down the boardwalk and take advantage of these off-season months when your pooch is allowed.
- Enjoy an Off-Season Special: Explore Ocean City cuisine at unbeatable prices! For a limited time, your favorite restaurants are bringing out their off-season specials, be sure to check out this list of Specials to make sure you’re getting the best deal!
- Go to Winterfest of Lights: Who doesn’t love this iconic OCMD event? Winterfest 2020 will open on November 19th, and close January 2nd, 2021. The event will run Wednesday through Sunday and will have consistent hours of 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Enjoy Live Music: Who doesn’t love some live music and entertainment? Check out Christmas with the Rat Pack on November 21st at the Ocean City Performing Arts Center!
- Shop the Holiday Shoppers Fair: Get some of your holiday shopping done earlier at the Holiday Shoppers Fair, November 27-29th a the Roland E. Powell Convention Center. Shop unique crafts, handmade products, photography, ceramics, jewelry and so much more!
- Learn Something New at the Life Saving Museum: The Ocean City Life Saving Museum is jam-packed with information about the history of the U.S. Life-Saving Service and Ocean City! Check out captivating exhibits, aquariums with local marine life, and so much more.
- Relax Before the Holidays: The holidays are a stressful and busy time for many people. Take the opportunity to relax with the sound of the ocean in our favorite resort town before the hustle and bustle of the holidays begin!